For the last several years, we’ve identified a pain point for skydiving centers that we’d like to solve – having professionals answer your phones!
We’ve observed that many DZs struggle to find reliable staff to answer phones during the day or early evenings and often miss out on valuable reservations. The value in this service is to provide a solution for DZOs struggling to find staff who are professional and knowledgeable to answer your business’ phone.
Our service is staffed by knowledgeable and friendly skydivers who have been trained to take reservations on your behalf ensuring:
- Your customers won’t need to call your competitors.
- Allow you to answer phones up to 9:00 pm at night.
- Have a knowledgeable skydiver who can reliably share correct information and take reservations.
- Be assured of strong customer service.
1. What makes this service different than an answering service?
All phones will be answered by experienced skydivers with strong skills in customer service. Not only will we have the ability to answer questions intelligently, but also have the ability to take reservations for your DZ.
2. What are the available days and times available?
Phones can be answered on any weekday of your choice between Monday and Friday. Available time slots each day are 9:00am to 3:00pm or 3:00pm to 9:00pm.
3. How does this work?
DZs will forward their phone calls to an individual phone number designated for your DZ during the appointed/desired times.
4. If interested in this service, what are the steps to begin?
New clients would be required to complete a DZ profile sharing the specific details of your operation. DZs would be required to select the required days of service at the beginning of each month to allow for correct scheduling. Last minute scheduling cannot be guaranteed.
5. If a call is missed, what is the procedure?
If a call is missed as a result of being on the other line, we will call the individual back.
6. What if my DZ, doesn’t offer online reservations? Can your service still take customer bookings?
No. We will not be storing any payment information from your guests with the absence of
a payment portal.
7. What happens if the DZ forgets to forward the phones on the designated day?
The DZ would be responsible for paying for the reserved time slot for answering phones.
8. How do I measure ROI?
A phone log will be kept and submitted to our clients each day. For non-bookings / messages to be left for clients will be handled by e-mail in real time.
9. What is the cost of this service?
Pricing starts at $15 per hour.
10. Ready to go? Contact us:
(704) 268-9338 or e-mail us with your questions!