It's time to move your business forward
Are you working tirelessly to grow your business, but feel frustrated that it's not growing faster? If the answer is "yes," allow James La Barrie to help you create a clear roadmap towards realizing your business goals.
La Barrie transformed a small DZ into a multi-million dollar operation using the best techniques in marketing today. He can and will help you using his experience from running a DZ and implementing the most modern and cost-efficient marketing programs that bring a return on investment.
La Barrie is honest, genuine and will give you insights that will make you wish you had hired him sooner.
Our onsite consulting services can help you do just that. We'll work with your management team and staff to:
- Conduct a detailed assessment of your operation that provides a clear picture of your current strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities for growth from both an internal and external marketing perspective.
- Provide a 20-25 page digital audit showing where your operation is online versus your competitors.
- Provide practical 'how-to's to improve digital and on-site marketing initiatives.
- Teach staff how to increase sales and provide a better customer experience.
- Conduct a 90 minute motivational staff meeting to bring a DZ team together.
- Work with ownership and management to develop marketing and operational systems.
Phone Consultation with James La Barrie
James La Barrie offers phone consulting packages on any of the following topics:
- Business Management
- Business Development
- Business (DZ) Culture
- Event Management
Put James on retainer and have him join your management team with weekly, bi-weekly or monthly phone calls to help you navigate your DZ's development.
Ready to transform your business? Contact us about onsite consulting today!
Examples for Consulting
James helped remind our team that our customer, our camper, our adventure participant should be at the center of everything that we do. He taught us that our marketing edge in a competitive world is great customer service-- not slick advertising.
» Nick Wimmer, Camp Canaan | Read More