Why You Need an Audit
If you desire to improve the performance of your website in an organic Google Search, an audit provides the roadmap. An audit will reveal the areas that are holding your website back from better organic performance. Once all issues are identified, our SEO team will correct and optimize any site issues and develop a plan for continued improvement.
What is a Digital Audit?
Digital audits provide invaluable insights into the performance of your website and spotlights areas of improvement of how to improve organic search engine results within Google. An audit identifies:
- Broken links within your website
- Examines the effectiveness of your website's title, H1, H2 tags and meta-descriptions
- Identifies crawl errors
- Identifies positive and negative backlinks to your site
- Shows results for all organic listings
- Identifies site speed issues (if any)
- Identifies organic search rankings
- Offers a comparison between your website's performance versus your competitors
Not only was your presentation spot on, but your real life experience and real time knowledge of dealing with a crisis situation have helped our newer team members and, even the more seasoned members such as myself... thank you for your professionalism, knowledge, and real world experience to help educate the team with an outside perspective to help us grow!
» Sergeant First Class, Noah Watts, US Army Golden Knights | Read More