Why You Need an Audit
If you desire to improve the performance of your website in an organic Google Search, an audit provides the roadmap. An audit will reveal the areas that are holding your website back from better organic performance. Once all issues are identified, our SEO team will correct and optimize any site issues and develop a plan for continued improvement.
What is a Digital Audit?
Digital audits provide invaluable insights into the performance of your website and spotlights areas of improvement of how to improve organic search engine results within Google. An audit identifies:
- Broken links within your website
- Examines the effectiveness of your website's title, H1, H2 tags and meta-descriptions
- Identifies crawl errors
- Identifies positive and negative backlinks to your site
- Shows results for all organic listings
- Identifies site speed issues (if any)
- Identifies organic search rankings
- Offers a comparison between your website's performance versus your competitors