Time to Shine
Sometimes, when you have a good thing going, it’s best not to tinker with the formula too much. This was the case with Skydive Key West’s branding and website.
Skydive Key West DZO, Will Respess, and a buddy built a single-page website for the dropzone about four years ago. Although Will was generally happy with the site, he knew it didn’t do the dropzone justice and was most definitely underperforming. It was time to invest in site upgrades that would yield a high return.
Enter Team DZM.
Bringing the Story to Life
Will tasked our team with distilling the personality he’d been so careful to portray on their existing site and making it more polished, professional and, most importantly, productive. We furthered his original design by:
- Incorporating video and vibrant photography to highlight their greatest assets: stunning views of Sugarloaf Key and images of their gorgeous facility
- Developing clean, cohesive, and easy-to-navigate page layouts
- Optimizing the web copy for Google Search
- Building a proximity map to quickly communicate accessibility
- Showcasing staff members on location, including bios detailing industry experience
- Prominently featuring third party reviews
- Adding clear calls to action, including a floating Book Now button
- Connecting data conversion tools to measure pay per click ad campaigns
At DropZone Marketing, we are committed to only taking on projects that we feel passionate about. We put our all into helping our clients fulfill their goals and thrive on exceeding their expectations in the process. Working with Will and his team proved to be a great experience for our team; they exceeded our expectations too! Everything we requested was provided promptly or ahead of schedule, and our rapport shows in our fresh design and the seamless user experience.
The end result is a modern and fresh website that has already seen increased Google Search visibility and site traffic.
“The site looks incredible – so many thanks to you, James, and the team for making it happen. It is so wonderful to see it live in the world. Now the site is as stunning as the experience itself! Thanks again.” Catherine Sheehan, Skydive Key West