DropZone Marketing had the pleasure of working with the VSE team on the development of their new website – VelocityRigs.com.
Our goal was to create a simple, clean design focused on the user experience. Easy navigation, bright, bold imagery, SEO optimized with a mobile responsive design is what we were after and we believe we achieved it.
The folks at Velocity were very pleased with the outcome, and so were we! The site launched on August 22, 2015.
We are grateful to the VSE team for trusting us with their biggest marketing piece.
Our approach to web design is simple. We want the user experience to flow easily. Our desire for this site is simplicity … a less is more approach where the Infinity rig is the star of the show and finding information about it, and ordering it would be simple to use.
Features of this site include:
– Optimized keywords on the back end to maximize SEO
– Mobile friendly design that correctly scales to any phone, tablet or laptop
– Easy to use CMS, allowing the client to make any changes within the site, easily
– Ease to make changes for key information such as delivery times
– Ability to add lots of photos, videos and product manuals
“DropZone Marketing really lives up to their motto- “It’s not our job to please the customer…it’s our job to amaze them.” They’ve done just that- AMAZED US! They delivered a phenomenal product, but the experience doesn’t stop there. The experience has continued even after our website launched. We have been blown away by Beyond Marketing’s promptness, efficiency, and their stellar customer service. Thanks James and team for your remarkable work.”
Nicole Smith, Velocity Rigs